Subscribe Twitter

Monday, January 14, 2013

Self Improvement "Because You Can!"

As I was watching a favorite shopping network last night, a familiar face came on the screen.  I have seen him on T.V. before or by passed him on infomercials.  Now, here he is on this shopping channel.  People are always trying to sell us "their motivational products" saying its the best.  But, is it really?  They sure make you think it is...hey this guy convinced a president, a hollywood director, a retired talk show host, actors, and many others like you and me.  I took note of what he was saying, was impressed, motivated, and really listened.  It seemed to make sense and he was very convinceing. But, do I want to pay the $200.00 plus to get his Cds, Dvd, and Books?  Well, I wish I could, but its over my budget at the moment. Who is this guy?  You have heard of him before, Tony Robbins.  He sure does a great job of getting you excited about changes you can make now, life strategies and goals for your future.  So, I took to amazon to find some cheaper versions of what was being offered and some starter books, cd's,and downloads. "The Stress Free You" download is FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment